All information displayed, transmitted or carried on merafit.com is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by merafit.com, a unit of Muse Art Gallery The content is owned by merafit.com You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
Merafit.com disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of India.
Merafit.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
Merafit.com Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, photographs given to enable alterations, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
Merafit.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Merafit.com will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
Merafit.com does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
- MEASURING AND TAILORING
- Please note that we reserve the right to alter the measurements given if incorrectly chosen.
In case we feel that the measurement is incorrect. We will contact the customer before proceeding with the order. And the order date will be considered placed only from the day we reach the said customer.
- Depending on the fabric texture, elasticity and transparency – we might have to change the construction of the garment. Alternatively the customer will be called if the fabric choice is not appropriate for the chosen specifications.
- Please note that if sending in your best fitting garment is your preferred option for sizing. Your order will be considered placed on the day your ‘best fitting garment’ is received.
- Lining could be picked by us based on the customer’s fabric choices. Ex: If the customer picked an embellished fabric which is pokey on the wrong side, but opted for no lining. We reserve the right to add lining in such cases keeping the practicality of construction and the comfort of the customer in mind.
- In case the customer sends is their best fitted garment for sizing. All the required measurements will be taken from that garment and stored in our database under the customer’s profile. In case the style chosen by the customer is such that we cannot get one particular necessary measurement for that garment from the given (best fitted) garment.
We will contact the customer for approval of the measurement chosen by us.
- At merafit.com, each order is custom made to your specifications and your design. Hence, we do not accept cancellations on your order once it has been placed.
In case of a regular 15 day delivery, you could try to cancel within 24 hours and we may oblige under special circumstances.
- ALTERATIONS AND REMAKES
- We accept Returns and Remakes, within 30 days of your order delivery, if the product is in an unworn, unused and unsoiled condition with the ‘Do not remove unless satisfied’ Tag still attached to it.
- In the rare case where an alteration of the garment is not possible. We offer to Remake it from scratch using the same design and fabric (based on availability). Please contact Customer Service to apply for a remake within 30 days of receiving your order and our customer service will respond by the end of the next working day. We reserve the right to deny a Remake in cases where alteration is possible. Remake’s are applicable – one time only, for every single order.
- One free alteration will be provided by us – free of charge – for every single garment order that is placed. Pick up service will also be provided if it is within India. For customers outside India, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our helpline +91 9396444424 (Monday to Friday – 10.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m, Saturday 10.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m) for assistance or read our INTERNATIONAL TERMS below.
- Altered or Remade products are considered as ‘Final Sale’ items and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Amount availed as refunded CREDITs to your account cannot be claimed as cash or as a refund back to your bank, once you have accepted the return for store credits.
- After each garment has been constructed as per the customer’s specifications. Our QC will check each measurement of the finished garment against the measurements specified by the customer using any of the three methods – 1) Standard sizes 2) Send in your best fitted garment OR 3) Add measurements.
If the measurements provided by the customer and the measurement of the finished garment tally. But the customer still wants an alteration – such an alteration will be provided by us one time as a goodwill gesture towards the customer.
- Please note that alterations and remakes will be approved after verifying each case.
- We only promise the closest possible live rendering in order for you to visualize your order before it is placed. Please note that some details like piping, borders, tassels and lining do not reflect on the live rendering of your garment design.
- The fabrics may show color variations based on different screen settings or the computer. We aim to give you descriptions of the fabrics and the closest possible visualization tools. Please note that even though we use high quality images of the fabric, the live rendering cannot be a 100% accurate in the representation of the fabric.
- While designing your custom-made garment, please note that the live rendering on the model is for representation and when your actual garment is custom made for you, there may be slight differences to the represented image.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Each order is custom made and hand crafted as per your unique specifications, so that you can have a garment like ‘no other’ and hence we take 15 days to deliver your order or 7 days in case of rush delivery.
- Our shipping within India is free. The average delivery time for our regular orders is 15 days. With an option to upgrade to rush delivery taking 7 days. Our rush delivery option comes at an added cost of Rs. 500.
- We provide a pick-up service for alterations, remakes and returns within India. For customers outside India, please contact our customer service for assistance.
- We also provide a pick-up service for your ‘best fitted garment’, if that has been chosen as your sizing option. This service is available within India. For customers outside India, please contact our customer service for assistance or read our INTERNATIONAL TERMS below.
- Please note that the pick-up service for alterations, remakes or returns can be availed only a single time for every order placed.
- Depending on your choice of fabric, our interactive pricing will keep changing as you pick your options for your custom made garment. Our prices are VAT inclusive.
- Please note that we do not store payment related information on merafit.com for security reasons.
- INTERNATIONAL TERMS
- For all our International shipments, we charge a flat rate of Rs. 1500.
- Please note that we currently do not accept alterations from our International customers.
- Reverse pick up service is not available to our customers outside India.
- Returns are currently only accepted if our International customer bears the shipping charges for the same.
- Please also expect additional transit delays as our shipping takes 3-5 days internationally.
- Additional duties which may have to be paid to customs by the customer in certain cases cannot be predicted and MeraFit is not responsible in such situations.
- For further enquiries or additional requests please contact our Customer Support or WhatsApp us at +91 9396444424
- TAXATION (GST): DETAILS & RATES:
- Starting July 1st 2017, India has adopted a new tax regime – GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- CGST: Tax collected by the central government for intra-state sales
- SGST: Tax collected by the state governments for intra-state sales
- IGST: Tax collected by the central government for inter-state and international sales
- Within GST, there are 3 kinds of applicable taxes (shown in the break-up of every tax invoice).
- GST on sarees and readymade garments such as garments, Kurtas, A-Line Dress etc is 5% if MRP < Rs.1000 and 12% for MRP >Rs.1000.
- All our prices are inclusive of GST.
Muse Art Gallery makes every effort to guarantee the completeness, accuracy and consistency of the content. merafit.com, a unit of Muse Art Gallery does not accept any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage arising from possible inaccuracies or omissions on the website. Modifications and corrections accepted. The prices and conditions are subject to modification.